Tuesday 9 October 2012

Using word clouds

Ah the lovely wordle/tagxedo etc... I have used these before with students, but more as a production tool, and to persuade reluctant writers to lay pen to paper...or finger to keyboard. This has been great. However reading more on t'internet recently I have been inspired to use them in different ways, so here is take one:

I will be using it with my AS french class tomorrow so fingers crossed. Now I just need to train myself not to waste 45 minutes of planning time making it look beautiful..................

1 comment:

  1. Meant to comment on this when I first read it but I'd got into it via twitter and then the comment thing had a flid. Anyway - super cool. Want to think of ways I can use this in Science teaching too - surely must be possible.

    Hope that they appreciated it.

    ReplyDelete