Friday 15 February 2013

Triptico word spinner

I used triptico for the first time today. Wow! If you haven't already, do have a look - I cannot believe that it is all free, it is such a fab resource. Having said that, the option to upgrade to 'pro' is there and on the recommendation of a couple of fellow Twitterati, I probably will over half term.

Anyway, I put 8 questions on the topic of health that kept occurring on the WJEC AS French oral cards (e.g. quels sont les risques et pour l'individu et pour la société du tabagisme...) on the spinner, and on the extra information tab I included support phrases. Pupils worked in pairs asking each other the questions, initially with the support phrases visible and then once again without. By the end, their confidence and fluency were really growing, and the randomness of the question spinner meant that they had to be on their toes as they didn't know what was coming next, just in the exam.





No comments:

Post a Comment